You have got questions; We have got answers!


1What immigration program is good for me?

Whether you are looking to immigrate to Canada temporarily or permanently, there are currently more than 60 programs available for immigration to Canada. But every individual’s situation is different and so is the program requirements.

That’s is why it is important that proper and careful assessment of your profile is done to determine your eligibility for one or more programs suitable for you.

You can take advantage of our ‘Free Assessment’ tool and check your eligibility for immigration to Canada. Once you have submitted the assessment form, it will be reviewed by our expert and qualified ‘Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)’ and you will be invited to have a ‘Free Initial Consultation’ with an RCIC either in person or over the phone at your convenience where you will be presented with your available options for immigration to Canada. In case you are not eligible now, it will still allow you to understand the line of actions you can take to be eligible in near future.

2Who can represent my case for immigration to Canada?

Anyone who provides advice and representation on Canadian Immigration or Citizenship matters for a fee is required to be a member in good standing of ICCRC or Chambre des notaires du Québec or a Canadian provincial or territorial law society of Canada according to the Canadian law.

“Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC)” is the national regulatory body for ‘Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCIC)’. An RCIC can advise you on Canadian Immigration matters and represent your case to “Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)”

Vaibhav Kalbhor is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) R531255, a member of ICCRC in good standing and is authorized by IRCC to represent your interests in Canada Immigration matters.

IRCC does not deal with representatives who charge a fee but are not authorized. If you use such a representative, your file may be returned or even rejected.


1What documents are required while creating an Express Entry Profile?

You must meet the minimum eligibility requirement for at least one of the three categories of Express Entry program before you can create your online profile. Three programs are Federarl Skille worker, Federal Skilled Trade and Canadian Experience Class.

Certain documents are required while creating an Express Entry profile. However, you need to have some or all of the following documents to enter the information only; you don’t have to upload these documents while creating the profile.

  1. Passport or Travel Document
  2. Language test results
  3. Education Credential Assessment (ECA) to claim points for education outside Canada
  4. Provincial Nomination (If available)
  5. Valid job offer letter from a Canadian employer (If available)


1Will I need a study permit if I want to study in Canada?

In most cases, foreign nationals would need a study permit to study in Canada. Also the school, college or university you want to study in must be a ‘Designated Learning Institution (DLI)’, and you must have a letter of acceptance from the DLI that has accepted you to start the study permit application

If your study duration is 6 months or less, you do not need a study permit. There are some other exceptions to study permit as well.

2Why should I choose Canada over other countries for higher education?
Canada has become the hottest destinations to study abroad and attracts thousands of foreign international students from across the globe every year. Following are the top 5 reasons that make Canada one of the most favorite destinations for higher studies.

1. World-Class Education: Diploma and degrees from Canadian colleges/universities are recognized globally. Canada is well known for its quality education system which encourages cross-disciplinary studies and the development of transferable skills.

2. Affordable Tuition Fees: Canada is preferred over other studies abroad destinations like the USA and Australia because of the affordable tuition fees and lower cost of living.

3. Work during and after study: Students studying in Canada are eligible to work up to 20 hours a week during studies and 30 hours a week during scheduled breaks. After finishing the studies, they can be eligible to work up to 3 years depending on the length of their study program and they can earn valuable Canadian work experience.

4. Potential to secure permanent residency: After gaining 1 year of Canadian work experience, you can be eligible to apply for permanent residency which makes Canada the most desirable destination to study abroad.

5. Safe and peaceful country to live in: Canada has been ranked among the top 10 most peaceful countries in the world. It has low crime rates and a peaceful environment to live in. Canadian charter of rights and freedom guarantees equality rights. All including students are equal before and under the law and have the right to equal protection and benefit of the law without discrimination based on race, nationality, or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, age, or mental or physical disability.


1How can I become eligible for PR while working as a TFW?

If you are working as a temporary foreign worker on a valid work permit and have gained skilled work experience in NOC 0, A or B of at least one year in Canada, you can be eligible to apply for permanent residence.

Or if you have received a valid job offer from a Canadian employer supported by a positive LMIA in NOC 0,A or B, you can be eligible to apply for permanent residence without needing to have 1 year work experience in Canada.


1Can I work during my stay as a visitor in Canada?

In Canadian immigration law, it is illegal to work and study while you are on a visitor visa (TRV) in Canada. You are only allowed to study if your study program is less than 6 months; otherwise, you will need a study permit if the study program is more than 6 months and work permit to work in Canada.

If you are found to be in violation of these conditions or other conditions imposed on your visitor visa, you can be deported from Canada.


1How long do I need to stay in Canada to maintain my PR status?

You must have been stayed in Canada for at least 730 days in every 5 years to maintain your PR status. These 730 days period in Canada does not have to be continuous. Also, you might be eligible to count some of your time spent outside Canada towards your residency requirement.


1What is the residency requirement to become a citizen of Canada?

You must have lived in Canada on a PR status for at least 3 years in the last 5 years before you apply. You can be eligible to count some of the time spent out of Canada towards the residency requirement for citizenship. In addition to this, you must meet certain other requirements to be eligible for Citizenship.